The fastest way to a Green Card
Business investment starting at USD 900,000
The whole family is included in the programme
Right to live and work in the country
Residency in 12 months
This route allows indian investors to secure permanent residency in the United States (green card) through an investment of USD 900,000. Such funds must be invested in government-approved projects, with the right to release the investment in the future.
- Creation of a new U.S. business
A minimum investment of $1.8 million in a new commercial enterprise, or a minimum investment of USD 900,000 if investing in a Targeted Employment Area (rural areas or areas with unemployment of at least 150% of the national average). Create full-time employment for at least 10 skilled U.S. workers. Must be direct employees of the company.
- Regional Centre Investment
Regional centres are investment opportunities pre-approved by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services. Applicants must make an investment of USD 900,000 and create full-time employment for at least 10 skilled U.S. workers. Indirect employment is permitted.
- RESIDENCY IN THE USA: Live, study, work or retire anywhere in the US.
- FAST PROCESS: Residency in the United States within 12 months.
- THE WHOLE FAMILY IS ELIGIBLE: The applicant’s spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 are eligible.
- VISA-FREE TRAVEL: Green Card holders can visit countries such as Canada and Mexico without a visa. US passport holders can travel to more than 170 countries without a visa.
- QUALITY OF EDUCATION: Green Card holders can access public and private high schools and universities (including medical and law schools).
- FEWER REQUIREMENTS: The EB-5 program has no specific work history, education or English language requirements.
- 5-YEAR INVESTMENT PERIOD: Investments in approved companies in the USA with a secure return on investment.
- U.S. CITIZENSHIP: Eligibility for US citizenship after 5 years of holding a Green Card, subject to requirements.
Initial consultation with Orience
Our advisors will assess each investor’s personal circumstances and guide them through each stage of the program.
Investment funds must be transferred to an escrow account.
Filing the I-526 Petition
Our experienced immigration attorneys will file the initial application, called an I-526 Petition. This Petition must provide proof of investment and verify that the company will create the necessary number of jobs.
Filing the I-829 Petition
The final step in the EB-5 visa process is to become an unconditional permanent resident by removing the two-year conditional status. Between months 22 to 24 of the conditional EB-5 investor period, immigration attorneys will file the I-829 petition. This is supported by documents to show that the EB-5 visa requirements have been met and at least 10 jobs have been created.
Approval for unconditional permanent residence
Investor and eligible family members receive a permanent Green Card.