Citizenship in 7 years
Right to live and work in Greece
The whole family is eligible for the program
Visa-free travel to 183 countries
Right to vote
About the program
Greek citizenship allows you as an indian investor the right to live in Greece indefinitely. After residing in the country for 7 years you can apply for your Greek citizenship.
How to obtain Greek citizenship
There are four main ways in which you can obtain Greek citizenship:
- You have been residing in Greece for 7 years.
- You must be studying at a Greek school.
- You are a descendant of someone who holds Greek nationality.
- Invest in Greek real estate and reside in the country for more than 5 years.
- SIMPLER PROCEDURES: It allows any administrative procedure to be carried out in a simpler and more efficient way.
- RIGHT TO VOTE: All Greek citizens resident in Greece or abroad who are registered in the Electoral Census.
- FREE MOVEMENT: Visa-free travel to 183 countries. The 4th most powerful passport in the world.
- EU PASSPORT: The right to live and work anywhere in the EU.
Requirements for citizenship by residence
You must reside in Greece for 7 years to obtain citizenship. The following criteria must also be met:
- Applicants must not have any criminal convictions in the last decade and must not be under deportation order.
- Applicants must hold a legal residence permit.
- Applicants must have knowledge of the Greek language and be integrated into the economic and social life of the country.